These terms and conditions form part of your agreement with Nicki Georgiou and is applicable to anyone completing an online coaching package.
These terms and conditions form part of your agreement with You Made New. This agreement is between you (the “Client”) and your coach (the “Coach”) who delivers your programme. Should the Client commence a product or service with the Coach, the Client will constitute acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
Your agreement with Nicki Georgiou is made up of your completed Onboarding form and these terms and conditions. These contracts together form an agreement between us, so please make sure that you read them carefully and understand them. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com
All data and information you give me will be kept in confidence. Your personal details and any sensitive information will not be made available to third parties unless permission to do so is granted by you.
Using our judgement and experience, you will be suggested certain exercises and other lifestyle advice that is believed will help you achieve your personal goals, but if at any time you have specific requests please say so they can be accomodated.
We intend to work with you within the scope of our knowledge and competencies. Therefore, when it’s believed it is in your best interests to see another health professional, You will be referred appropriately.
Coach advice will never replace or outweigh any professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. If you have any concerns about your health, you should always consult with a doctor before starting or continuing any physical activity.
Please note that working hours are 9am – 6pm Monday – Friday. Any messages sent outside of these hours may not be responded to until the next working day.
Unforeseen circumstances may arise which result in a delay to responses or programming. In this event the following policy will apply:
- If there is any unscheduled delay that will cause an impact to your monthly subscription services (such as sickness or a bereavement), your coach will inform you of this as soon as possible along with what this will mean for the services you are enrolled in.
- If your new program is due and will be late, the current program will be extended to allow for the delay.
- If you are due a weekly check in response and this needs to be delayed, We will check in at the earliest able time. Where this is not possible, an agreement can be made between client and coach as to the next steps
- 4 weeks out of the year your coach is entitled to a holiday. If your coach has a period of holiday or extended leave booked, you will be informed with good notice. If you have a check in booked that runs between this time, please continue to check in as normal so you still have the habit of checking in. Your programme will not be affected. Your coach will always inform you with good notice of any planned leave. The coaching service is based on 4 x check ins per month over a 12 month period (48 per year).
I will always consider such things as:
- Any pre-existing health issues or injuries
- The nature of the environment you will be working out in
- Your age and ability and prescribing exercise that is safe and effective for your ability
- I will only work within my area of knowledge and expertise
- The pre-screen you complete prior to sign up. If you have any medical conditions, injuries or other conditions which may affect your participation in the proposed exercise
activity you must gain consent from their GP prior to participation
- GDPR and that all relevant permissions are gained before sharing any data or content
HEALTH & SAFETY
It is the responsibility of the participant when training from home to ensure:
- There is sufficient space to perform the exercises safely and move freely without obstacles or obstructions, free from furniture, equipment and other hazards – a minimum of four square metres per person
- Any equipment is safe and in a suitable condition for the activity being performed
- The surrounding floor space is entirely clear to remove any hazards that may increase the risk of slips, trips or falls
- There are no distractions throughout the duration of the session
- There is sufficient heating, lighting, ventilation and hydration.
- Children are safely separated from the area where you will be lifting weights
As with all fitness and exercise programmes, when using this exercise video you need to use your common sense. To reduce and avoid injury, you will want to check with your doctor before beginning any fitness programme. By performing any fitness exercises without supervision, you are performing them at your own risk and care should always be taken. You must stop exercising if you experience any pain or if you feel faint, fatigued, overheated or dehydrated. Miss Nicola Georgiou (Trading as You Made New will not be responsible or liable for any injury or harm you or anyone around you sustains as a result of this fitness programme, any online fitness videos or classes or from following any information shared on my website or social media platforms.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
Please disclose all health information as requested at our initial consultation and keep me updated and informed of any changes to your health status. This includes all medical conditions; physical and mental, injuries, allergies, and medication you are taking. If necessary, you may need to seek clearance from your doctor before participation in the exercise programme I recommend.
ACCEPTING POTENTIAL RISKS
Whilst for most people exercise is hugely positive with many health benefits, there remains some risk that I require you to be aware of and for you to sign the informed consent and disclaimer that I will provide. You consent to being aware of your own health and physical condition and having knowledge that your participation in this program and fitness testing procedures may be injurious to your health and you are voluntarily participating, releasing Miss Nicola Georgiou and You Made New from liability for accidental injury, illness or death which you may incur as a result of participating in the said programme. You hereby assume all risks connected therewith and consent to participate in said programme.
COMMUNICATION AND COMMITMENT
While I can give you the tools and encouragement to reach your goals, ultimately you will need to assume responsibility for making the required changes. I can best help you with this process if you keep me fully informed of any issues that arise for you and if you have any questions or concerns whatsoever please voice them with me.
Our coach/ client relationship is largely based on a regular transfer of information and data. In order for me to provide the best possible service, you should take extra care to ensure that all required information is given in a timely and detailed manner.
If information is not provided that enables me to complete my role, I ‘the coach’ will notify you of this.
Failure to complete the necessary tasks on the program given to you may result in a disappointing outcome. You must take responsibility for implementing what is agreed.
PAYMENTS AND REFUNDS
- All payments must be made prior to any service being undertaken. This is because a lot of time is taken to set up your program and make sure your program is perfect for you, before we are actually start the coaching process
- You can request a copy of this agreement, along with a customer receipt should you require one.
- Please provide one month’s notice when you wish to complete coaching.
- Holidays can also be planned into your program.
- If you’re away for the whole month, you can request a one month break from payment and resume your payments and service when you are back. Please request this at the earliest possible date and at least 28 days before the break so I have time to process the payment pause.
- Payments cannot be discounted for illness or holidays.
- As sessions are purchased online, please make sure you have read and understood these terms and conditions.
Please do not share, distribute or sell any documents assigned to you during and on completion of your programme. This will be treated as copyright infringement. Everything on the website, the app and all associated social media is copyrighted must not be reproduced, distributed, displayed or copied.
CHANGES TO TERMS
The Coach has the right to change these Terms and Conditions to be able to offer new services. The Client will be notified of any changes. If dissatisfied with changes, the Client has the right to cancel the agreement.
This agreement is governed by the Laws of England and Wales and is subject to the jurisdiction of the English courts.